After filling out your new patient paperwork our highly trained staff will show you to our exam room where they will ask you a series of questions regarding your areas of complaints, pain scales and concerns. The staff will then do a Thermal scan and SEMG on your spine to determine where your muscles are spasming and locate your subluxations (bones out of alignment). At this time Dr. Stewart will examine you, educate you on your condition, address your areas of complaints and concerns.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy with every adjustment. A few of the most important modalities are listed below.
E-stem uses electrical pulses to mimic the action of signals coming from neurons (cells in your nervous system) to target either muscle or nerves.
E-stem has many benefits that include
· Repeated muscle contractions to improve blood flow and repair injured muscles
· Pumps out inflammation and aids in breaking down scar tissue
· Pain relief by blocking receptors being sent from nerves to the brain.
· In severe cases it can be used to prevent muscle loss or “wasting’
Therapeutic Ultrasound uses sound waves to create deep penetrating heat that can be used to help with the following
· Scar tissue breakdown
· Soft tissue healing i.e. ligaments, tendons, muscles
· Increase local blood flow
· Pumps out inflammation
In our office Flexion/traction is preformed on a special table that distracts and flexes the spine in an automated and gentle rhythmic motion that helps to
· Reduces pressure on the spinal nerves or a disc bulge or herniation
· Increases spinal motion and lubricates spinal joints and discs
· Muscle relaxation and reduction of adhesions
· Reduces symptoms of sciatic
We also offer other modalities that we may custom to your treatment or needs such as Cold Laser, Vibration platform, Infrared, Cryotherapy.
Copyright © 2018 Stewart Chiropractic Wellness - All Rights Reserved.